Disclaimer * Note Legali

Sunday, July 12, 2009

ootd and fotd

The outfit of the day close up pic, just to get you ready for the next one
where you can actually see my outfit, but my face looks HORRIBLE.
Makeup-wise I used: Pupa smart skin foundation, Rimmel dark peachy blush, a golden-yellow line of jumbo pencil and some Rimmel sexy Curves on my lashes. Oh and a Pupa pinkish-clear lipgloss.
Emerald green dress: Zara
Yellow leather purse: Tosca Blu
Yellow beaded necklace and coordinate earrings: I don't really know. My Romanian friend sent them to me. Can't remember the brand.
On my hair: yellow and orange flower clip by Bella Bijoux (former Carina)
Face of the day...the smokey pink look! Excellence in simplicity
FACE: Pupa Smart Skin Foundation in 04
Pupa peachy iridescent blush (it was in a make up kit)
Rimmel London Renew and Lift concealer

EYES: Clarins nude and pink eyeshadows from the Nature Temptation palette in 02
Revlon black kajal eye pencil (I didn't put it on the lid like that, I took some of it from the pencil with a brush and smudged that on the lash line, to create the smokey effect)
Deborah liquid eyeliner (used to define the lashline on the smudged pencil)
Pupa Diva's Lashes mascara in black.

LIPS: Chanel Infrarouge lipstick in 09-Bluff (natural pink)

Close up of the eyes...and yes I made it lighter with Picnik.com ...love photo-editing!


Please comment, constructive critics are also accepted (harsh envious comments are not!)
I'm gonna go post the pics for the make up contest now :)
Buh-bye, lovely ladies!

PS: can you tell how much I love flowers and bright colors?
They're all over my room (and flowers on my hair and ears too) hi hi ...


No comments:

Post a Comment