Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sleek Acid Palette - the search is over

So lovely Leon, from the P.R. and M.A. department at Sleek MakeUP saw my blog, and noticed my "search for the Acid i-Divine" palette. He has decided to send me one for free to "wish me well with my blog" and review it.
Not only is this brand vibrantly colorful and groundbreaking, but their staff is also amazingly kind.
As soon as the palette arrives, I'll review it, with relative swatches, and I'll sure make some great looks with it! Can't wait!

Thanks Leon, and thanks to all the girls who were available for swaps or just to get it from the UK and send it over. I'm still down for swapping (provided that money comes in my pockets, like it is supposed to...why are government people always late when they have to pay you, but always punctual when you owe them money?), so no worries...the make up fanatic will be back soon!

Well, I'm off to bed now...
xoxo
Lyd

4 comments:

  1. Oh boy..I'm so excited for you..that palette looks great..can't wait to see your "sleek" looks! Hopefully one day they will get those palettes in the states..until then I will just have to live vicariously through you..hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aahhah...they told me the shop section on their site will be probably up for October. The reason why they're taking so long is that they want to be able to sell worldwide...sooner than you think you'll be able to get your hands on Sleek. But I do understand you if you're not patient! ahah

    By the way, what's with your blog, why can't I see anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome, how exciting! can't wait to see the looks you come up with :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how lovely! So glad you're going to get it soon! xx

    ReplyDelete