Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mini Blog Sale

Hello everyone, and welcome to my small blog sale.
Sorry for the delay, but this connection is so slow that it actually took 1 hour to upload the pictures. Click on them to view them larger.


TERMS AND CONDITIONS

1.I will do all my best to clean the items and make them presentable, and giving them at least general sanitanization, but if you want more of that, that is up to you once you've received the item.
2.The only method of payment accepted is Paypal, so if you want to buy an item, you comment below telling me what item are you interested in, your paypal address, and I will send you an invoice. Also, tell me where you are from.
3. I will only send things within the European Union. Postage for Italy is € 2,50; postage to other EU countries is € 4,00.
4. First to comment gets the item, I will keep orders pending for 12 hours and then I'll move on to the following person who asked for it.
5. No refunds!
6. Once the package leaves my hands, I am not responsible for anything that happens to it, that includes if postal services from anywhere decide to make the package disappear.

PS: don't panic if your country is outside the monetary union, paypal will tell you how much that is in your currency once you press the pay button, but if you want look for a convertor on google.

Now, on to the actual blog sale


Pupa "Bon Ton" make-up kit - used 3 times - € 11,00
- includes 4 e/s (two of them have never been used);
3 lipglosses (97% left - used with a brush, but I will sanitize them more)
1 black eye pencil
1 shimmery translucent powder
1 travel size comb
1 sponge applicator and the mirror




Pupa Diva's Lashes Volumizing mascara in black
80% left - € 7,00


Pupa LIMITED EDITION eyelash primer - used twice - € 13,00

Clinique Stay-true makeup foundation - used ONCE - € 19,00 (retails for € 27,00)
Color is 29 - Stay sable


(sorry about the picture, I forgot this item at my parents' house, but I'm going there this weekend)
Calvin Klein's CK Make-up finishing powder - used 3 times - € 11,00
Color is medium



Calvin Klein's CK Make-up compact foundation pot.
You can buy fillers and pay half the price for the foundation, but still have the pot.
I will clean the sponge and sanitize it of course.
€ 5,00


Hope you find something you like! Remember I won't keep the items pending for more than 12 hrs.

xoxo, Lydia

No comments:

Post a Comment