Disclaimer * Note Legali

Monday, September 7, 2009

tag - 50 questions

I found this on a blog, and the tag was for anyone who wanted to do it, so...
I love these things because it's a way of getting to know who's behind "the reviewer" or "the self-taught MUA" in us :)

1. What time did you get up this morning? 10...I had a sleepless night due to mosquitoes.
2.How do you like your steak? Of course, I do!
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I can't really remember
4. What is your favorite TV show? Lost, Prison Break, Weeds, Life on Mars, Gossip Girl, The Secret Life of the American Teenager...and soooo many more...I love series!
5. Where would you like to live if you could choose anywhere in the world? I'd love to be in London right now.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Same thing I always have: plain yogurt and cereal
7. What is your favorite cuisine? My own country's: Italian!!!
8. What foods do you dislike? Cauliflowers, Artichokes, seafood, any chinese food...it's just not for me.. :S
9. Favorite place to eat? Home! I'm a home-made meal kind of girl!
10. Favorite dressing? Mayonnaise?!
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? I don't drive (you should all thank me for that!)
12. What are your favorite clothes? Dresses and skirts
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Canada again, France, Romania, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Irealand...I know, that's a lot!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? You know I've always hated this question. full.
15. Where would you want to retire? In Sardinia, I guess.
16. Favorite time of day? Night
17. Where were you born? Ozieri. Small town in Sardinia, I know you have no idea where it is. I was only born there by coincidence.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Soccer I guess. I don't really like watching sports.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? What do you think I care? I'll make this an open tag! LOL
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? again...silly question!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? No one in particular. I just love reading these things from anyone.
22. Bird watcher? ?!Does this question have a subtle meaning? And not really, although sometimes, some birds catch my attention.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Mhm depends...
24. Do you have any pets? Nope
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? I won the runner up prize in Miss Virtue's giveaway, yay!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? Oh lots of things: plane pilot, singer, actress, doctor, teacher....eheheh
27. What is your best childhood memory? Probably when my brothers came to life.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? cat definitely!!!
29. Are you married? nope!
30. Always wear your seat belt? Of course!
31. Been in a car accident? Yeah, twice
32. Any pet peeves? a lot! People who don't know what they're talking about, yet they keep talking, liars, time wasters, show off's....ahahah lots!!!
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Peppers, eggplants and zucchini, or pepperoni. Even a margherita is fine really....
34. Favorite Flower? Tulips, but I really like all flowers
35. Favorite ice cream? bacio.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? None. Boycott them all!!!!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? None. Although Ive never really used my driver's license..aahahah
38. From whom did you get your last email? Facebook (lame)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Max&co. and any beauty store?!
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I'm always spontaneous...ahha
41. Like your job? I'm a full time student now
42. Broccoli? Yuckyyy I forgot to list them before. "Dear broccoli, mama says you're good for me.Well I'm afraid I'm no good for you uaahhahah!!" (quoting Stewie Griffin).
43. What was your favorite vacation? Edinburgh, Montréal, London
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My boyfriend
45. What are you listening to right now? Back in the USSR - The Beatles
46. What is your favorite color? I kind of love them all
47. How many tattoos do you have? none. I hate tattoos
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? open tag
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 0.04 what kind of question is this?
50. Coffee drinker? Nope! I'm all about water, fruit juice or Whittard of Chelsea tea ;)


I tag everyone who wants to do this... :D (you can call me a lazy ass...eheh)

1 comment: