Disclaimer * Note Legali

Saturday, October 10, 2009

palette love...


I am an eyeshadow girl. I focus on my eyes more than anything, eventhough many times I only wear black pencil, and black mascara.
I own a lot of single shadows, but my main love goes to palettes.
Unfortunately my mom threw away or gave away the palettes I had when I was a teenager. They were all from Pupa.

Here are the fave four palettes I own now:
(L-R) Sleek i-Divine Acid
Pupa Precious Gold
Elizabeth Arden Jewels & Velvet compact for eyes
Clarins Nature Temptations Palette for eyes n 1

strangely enough, they're all limited edition palettes. I am so glad I own them!
I can't wait to go to London and buy more Sleek palettes, and eventually an Urban Decay one.
And, for the record, the Sleek i-Divine Acid palette is back in stores by popular demand, so now you have a second chance to get your mitts on it!

So what is/are your favorite palette/s?

Enjoy, lovelies!

1 comment:

  1. omg. Those look so pretty! I got a macy gc for christmas. I may have to go use it for some clarins stuff!! Thanks so much for linking me and your comments!~!!

    ReplyDelete