Disclaimer * Note Legali

Monday, November 9, 2009

The Monday Poll

Stolen from Vex in the City ahah..

1. Mood - Happy. Finally done with my Arabic exam!

2.
Have you broken any bones? the same twice :S last toe on my right foot.


3. Do you have any piercings?
ears and nose

4. Breakfast? Yogurt and cereal

5. Eyes/lips/cheeks: the neutral and wine colors from the Clarins palette (nice subtle smokey that my camera did not get right!!!), UD glide-on in Bourbon and Lancome mascara/ nothing at all/ some L'Oréal blush

6. Name of your first pet? never had a pet. I can consider the turtles in my ex back yard though. and that was Gichy. Don't ask me why. I was 3

7. Current favourite cream blush?
I do not use cream blushes

9. Journey - cool, cheesy (or both)?
what the hell does this mean? and I don't even think this is a language barrier impeding me to understand it.....

9. Outfit? Purple long Max&Co shirt, black pullover (it was my mom's. didn't even look at the brand) and ...pj's bottoms! ahahaha

10. Weekly goals? study for my French exam. funny huh?

1 comment:

  1. I love these, I should do one too! Well done with the Arabic exam...when's the French one?? Oh, and Journey was a 70s/80s group...cheesy but also cool, I suppose!!! Un bacio, Anna xx

    ReplyDelete