Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

ooh yes, I made it!

I have finally managed to put on false lashes! I cut them into halves, to be honest. I needed to start somewhere with my practice, didn't I?

I also perfectioned the green and brown smokey eye inspired by the Urban Decay look-book on my BOS vol II palette. And with proper lighting and camera, it does look a lot better.


these lashes are from e.l.f. (www.eyeslipsface.co.uk) and only cost me £ 1,50.
Sounds barganeous, especially if you're a beginner with false lashes. Last year I spent € 7 on some Ardel falsies, couldn't get the hang of them, and ended up wasting them.

The only downside is that the little glue in the package does not even open, so you'll have to have your own glue.


Products used:
UDPP
UD Misdemeanor e/s all over the lid and on the lower lashline
UD Homegrown e/s on the inner corner, and blended onto Misdemeanor on the upperlashline and outer corner
UD Twice Baked e/s on the crease
UD 24/7 glide-on pencil in zero on the upper and lower waterlines, and then smudged into Misdemeanor on the lower lashline
e.l.f. dramatic false lashes (outer half of the eye)
two coats of Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in Intense Black
e.l.f. brow kit to fill in my eyebrows.




DISCLAIMER: all of the afore-mentioned products were paid for. I do not represent or work for any of the company named in the post.

5 comments: