Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, December 4, 2009

Winter...

...has come. And it is damn cold (well, if you live in the UK I guess this is like early September for you...)!
And since I am now in my hometown (where my parents live) it is also oh-so-wet (it's by the sea)!
I hate this kind of weather! It is only nice when you stay in and you have air conditioning or a heating system. Unfortunately, not many houses in Sardinia are equipped with that.
My parents' is not. In fact, I am inside my cosy bed, under layers and layers of blankets LOL.

Enough with the useless information, and jibber jabber though...the point was to tell you that I have finally gotten a new camera! Yay for the business woman Lydia (moi) who sold hers, and managed to find a hella good deal on a Samsung ES55...I basically paid less than 40€ to get a new camera, how does that sound?
Anyway, it's lovely, has a lot of functions, it is pink (not shocking pink, but a nice girly light pink...the only color that was still on stock LOL), and most importantly has a proper white balance!!!
I took a picture with my boyfriend before charging the battery. What do you think? Does it take better pictures than the old one?
*pale face courtesy of the wintry season*


Ok never mind my ugly face there, with that hair I didn't put behind my ear and that looks like a growing beard ahah...it was just a test.

I love my boyfriend in this one (I hear you saying "tell me something new!")

So, on my face, fyi:

Diorskin Nude foundation in 030 (medium beige) - review coming soon -
Elizabeth Arden e/s in Sand all over the lid, Plumsmoke blended in the crease, Graphite in the outer corner of the eye (blended with Plumsmoke), Tulle as hightlighter.
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara in Intense Black

Nothing on crazy dry lips, as you can see.

DISCLAIMER:
all of the afore-mentioned items have been paid for.


Alright, I'm off to catch up on Desperate Housewives and The Big Bang Theory!
(yes, I am a sucker for tv series eheh)

Lyd

5 comments:

  1. omg you think its cold there .. i live in the Northwest of the UK ... and its FREEZING .. i was walking to the train station the other morning and its was 2 degree's .... COLD!! but i agree with the getting under layers and layers of blankies!!

    Cute blog!!

    x <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, here in the states (Colorado) we're at below zero during the night (in farenheit)!!! It's far far far too cold!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. i love desperate housewives and the big bang theory. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute photo of you and your man :) hooked on desperate housewives too haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. The mascara is gorgeous!! I just stumbled upon your blog and am loving it so far. :)

    http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete