Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, April 29, 2010

random updates

Hi everyone,
just a quick post for updates. You may have noticed that I put a new link on the sidebar, and that is my ebay account. I am selling some makeup, and I will also sell a dress there (I'll take pictures of it tonight).
Please, check it out, and if you're not interested in anything, at least spread the word. There are some rare gems there.
OH, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT: I ONLY SELL TO THE EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES, WHICH ARE THE FOLLOWING 27--> http://europa.eu/abc/european_countries/index_en.htm


Also, you may have noticed that my reviews are less frequent now, and my posts are all about fotd's. That's because I'm very busy with my thesis (time flies, grad's soon), but as soon as I finish the chapter and handle it I promise I will do more reviews and swatches for you. I have wonderful products to show you, but I will also write a post on products I didn't like, for once.

Now a very gross question - I hope you'll just laugh at that - but please answer, because I feel weird:
where do you sweat the most in your face? Do you sweat on your cupid bow and around your mouth at all? Because that's where I sweat the most, and I feel as if I had a beard or something. The mere thought of that being visible to others disgusts me, and I really hate it.
So, am I weird?

xoxo,
Lyd

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I checked your ebay store but you only send in Italy ;)

    I sweat (if at all) in my forehead and nowhere else, so I cannot help you with your problem, but I am sure it is not as bad as it seems to you ;) maybe you could carry with you blotting paper?

    have a great day!

    http://getreadyforsummer2010.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol...you're not weird at all! I get more sweaty on my chin and forehead...occassionally my upper lip.

    Like SummerBabe said, carry blotting paper with you :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    yes, but on your ebay account it says you only ship to Italy. Maybe you could adjust that so everyone from other EU countries can find your products when they are searching for some item ;) cause if it says it ships only to italy your item is at the end of the search list and it says shipping not specified ;) just a suggestion ;)

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great, I am happy it helped ;) Wishing you good luck with your store! Will recommend to everyone who are looking for Sleek Palettes ;)

    ReplyDelete