Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, July 23, 2010

Soap and Glory's Sit Tight - my thoughts

(I apologize for the pic I used - found through google - but I am still unpacking and trying to sort out things in my tiny old room, so bear with me)

Oh yes, this post was long overdue, and now I finally have little time to write it.

I received this something like 2 months ago maybe, to try and review. Sit Tight is the ultimate product for all 9 to 5 workers who just sit on a chair for 8 hrs, and for the "beautifully lazy" women who want to look good with barely any effort. The claim is, in fact:

The exclusive sit-released firming system is loaded with caffeine (at a level between 27-33%) which is known for its extended lipolytic, firming and draining actions.

The friction/heat generated by the user during the act of sitting acts as a release mechanism to trigger increased movement of the product to the lower body areas most affected by fatty tissue buildup.

With the addition of DETOXYBOOST, an active shown to help healthy circulation, a daily massaged-on application of Sit Tight helps to stimulate more efficient movement of fluid.

We would recommend rubbing Sit Tight onto your thighs vigorously each morning, as massage is well known to help move excess fluid build-up.

Now, as I had to spend lots of hours sitting on my desk, doing my research for my thesis, I could really use extra help beside going to the gym 3x week.
However, due to the fact that I am firm enough already, I couldn't see much of a change. I mean, yes, I could feel quite firm after using it, but I think this will work more evidently on people whose body is not so firm.
In addition to that, after some time the weather started to get seriously hot here in Sardinia and I couln't stand the MASSIVE heating sensation you feel after application.

I still have half the tube there, so what I will do is pass it on to my fellow blogger Olivia (over Confessions of a Makeupholic, check her out) and she will try it and write a post as a guest blogger here. Our bodies are completely different, and she is not a gym goer so I do think there is a chance she might beneficiate from this product more than I did.

Oh and I want to make something clear, cos I read too many posts that were a bit misleading about Sit Tight: SIT TIGHT IS NOT AN ANTI-CELLULITE PRODUCT. IT IS ONLY SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOUR SKIN FIRM, THEREFORE DO NOT EXPECT CELLULITE REDUCTION.

It is just for firming, ok?

Have you tried this product?, what do you think about it?

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Lydia, I will be really happy to try this product ;)
    I'm curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao! ti ho mandato la foto per il concorso.. mi puoi far sapere se la mail ti è arrivata per favore? grazie :)

    ti è piaciuto "the waste land"? ho visto che tra le tue letture prediligi i classici.. hai mai letto "Il maestro e Margherita"? è uno dei miei libri preferiti..
    a presto!

    ReplyDelete