Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Gold and Blue



Not many people will like this combination, I'm sure. I was skeptical myself, but then it started growing on me.
Electric blue is summery, and so is gold, so why wouldn't they go together? ;)

Let me see if I can remember what I had on correctly:

FACE
Layla Hydro Tint foundation in 5*
Laura Geller Honey Dipped blusher to contour (want a review on that?)
Madina Milano Extreme Blusher in 13

EYES
All gold, bronze, and browns from the Sleek Storm palette
Layla Pure Eyeshadow pigment in 2 on the inner corner (although you can't see the pretty sparkling glitters)*
Just a regular Revlon black pencil
Layla Base allungaciglia + Eye-art mascara in black*
Layla Lashes in 5*
Layla Eye-art mascara in blue*
KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in Midnight blue on the lower waterline*

LIPS
Layla Liquid Lipliner and Pencil in 2 as a tint*
By Lauren Luke clear lipgloss (want a review on that?)



DISCLAIMER: all products marked with an * were provided by PR's for reviewing consideration.

11 comments:

  1. I love it, you have such a beautiful eye colour, i dont think i have ever seen an eye look on you that i didnt like x

    ReplyDelete
  2. carinissima l'idea della ciglia inferiori!davvero originale!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this make up :) Looks gorgeous! Might try!

    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/
    http://tugbaseckin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to see a bold color on the lower lash line. Really makes your eyes stand out! I usually use a teal color but I think I will try navy now. Did you only put the blue mascara on the bottom lashes?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Complimenti, look originalissimo! Dici che forse non piacerà a tutti, ma secondo me è sempre da apprezzare chi osa e gioca coi colori! E' divertente, no? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. come nn sei sicura??? è bellissimo qt look!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this look! The blue on the lower lashline compliments the gold well and makes your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. lo copierò prestissimo, con l'unico oro che mi stia bene :)
    come va?
    non ti trovo da nessun parte oggi e ti misso un po'!

    ReplyDelete