Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, October 28, 2010

fotd with a blue twist. and a quick review: KIKO nuovi ombretti ad alta pigmentazione

 
I wore this make-up last Saturday when going out with my boyfriend.
I was wearing a blue and black dress I got in London (love the UK fashion) and I thought I should match my make-up to it in some way. What better way than using my Layla Lash Art mascara in blue?! The amazing mascara you have already seen here.
Please just ignore the blemishes on my face. I have a hormonal breakout at the moment, and acne is hitting.
I try to mask this mess using trusty foundations and my Madina Talc Free Loose Powder, but sometimes you can still see it (less obvious than it is).


For  this look I have use the new formulation of Ombretto ad Alta Pigmentazione (High Pigmentation Eyeshadow) from KIKO.
As far as I can tell, the color pay-off is definitely worthy, so for € 4,90 it is quite a bargain.
However, on an oily lid (like mine) this will not last 12 hours as the claim says. I did my friend's make-up with them, and she has a slightly drier lid, and it lasted long without creasing (not 12 hrs though!).
So just know, if you have an oily lid: wear a primer!

Per questo look ho usato la nuova formulazione degli Ombretti ad Alta Pigmentazione di KIKO
Da quel che ho potuto constatare la scrivenza è decisamente buona, quindi per € 4,90 è un affare.
Ad ogni modo, su una palpebra tendente al grasso (come la mia) questo tipo di ombretto non rimane 
12 ore come dice la pubblicità.
Ho truccato la mia amica con questi ombretti e lei ha una palpebra più secca; su di lei è durato a lungo senza fare le pieghette (non 12 ore però!).
Quindi, se avete una palpebra grassa: mettete una base!




Products used

FACE
Madina Milano  Absolutely Ageless Foundation
Madina Milano Talc Free Loose Powder
Madina Milano Sensual All Over
Madina Milano Bivalva Extreme Blusher 13

EYES
UDPP
KIKO Ombretto ad Alta Pigmentazione 118 (beige seta perlato)
KIKO Ombretto ad Alta Pigmentazione 121 (tortora matte)
Shiseido Cream Eyeliner
KIKO Dual Glam 07 (aqua) on the lower lashline
KIKO Long Lasting Stick Eyeshadow in blu notte on the waterline
KIKO Luxurious Lashes Mascara
Layla Milano Lash Art mascara in blue

LIPS
Ellis Faas Milky Lips L205

11 comments:

  1. bella l'idea di mettere il mascara nero sopra e blu sotto.. dà profondità :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mi piace il mascara colorato usato sulle ciglia inferiori, devo provare anche io!

    sulla moda inglese non concordo, le ragazze che ho visto girare per Londra le ho trovate atroci...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely - love what you did with the mascara...the blue looks fab! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Mary: anche io, ma perché sono loro che fanno abbinamenti atroci! I pezzi di per sé stessi non sono affatto male (a parte i vari gonnellini di tulle fluo). Son loro che mettono le gonne estive con le calze invernali e gli uggs! :S ma i vestitini carini e a pochi spiccioli come li trovo a Londra, non riesco a trovarli da nessun altra parte!

    Thank you all lovely ladies! I love that blue mascara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. bellissima idea! ti sta davvero bene ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Questo trucco è bellissimo, mi piace molto il mascara blue sulle ciglia inferiori.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats such a great way to incorporate colour. looks gorgeous!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. La tua bellezza è sconfinata! Wow! bellissimo anche il trucco! Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous look! I love the blue because it's really striking and eye catching but still manages to look very pretty! The lip colour is lovely to and really suits you :)

    Pfft, you call those blemishes!? You should try living with my skin for a month or two :p

    http://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Molto bello il blu del mascara, talvolta anche io lo passo solo al lato inferiore, magari abbinato a una matita tono su tono.
    Bel make up, ti sta bene!

    ReplyDelete