Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, October 15, 2010

Review: Liz Earle Foot Repair Moisturiser


So here is another Liz Earle review.
This time it is about a product I asked to try and review on the blog, and the lovely Andrea from Liz Earle kindly agreed to send me.

As you may already know, I live on an island where summers are scorching hot, so for 3 months I wear flip flops and sandals to go out. Needless to say, my feet - especially in the heels become really really dry, and I can never help it!
This is why I wanted to try the LIZ EARLE FOOT REPAIR MOISTURISER, a blend of peppermint, rosemary, and 7 other essential oils that finally gave a little relief to my tired, dry feet.
What was particular about it? It is really effective, without being greasy, and the smell is amazing and very rich. Which means your feet always smell nice ;)

Naturally active ingredients include Shea Butter (sourced through an African women's co-operative), softing avocado oil, and wheatgerm oil.

I highly recommend this moisturizer for anyone who, like me, experience dry and aching feet; for those of you who walk a lot and wear a lot of flats or high heels.
It is definitely soothing, and the smell alone is enough to make me purchase it ;)

It comes in a really nice light blue tube with a pump, and retails for £ 12.25 for a 100ml tube, or £ 4.50 for a 15ml tube.

This is definitely a 5/5 for me


Have you ever tried this? Don't you think the smell is amazing?

*Disclaimer: product provided by PR for consideration

No comments:

Post a Comment