Disclaimer * Note Legali

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter boots from FitFlop

£ 135,00

£ 110,00
These winter boots from FitFlop come with the usual built-in technology as other FF shoes. Comfty much?
I think they don't look oh-so-chic, but I came to the conclusion that for the winter, ugly boots are the best boots. They're warm and comfortable! In this case, they also keep you fit.
Have you ever tried this? Are you going to buy them? The first pair (the black ones) are going to be discontinued soon!

As per usual, go on the FitFlop official site if you want to find a retailer near you, take a look at the offers or also buy online :)

3 comments:

  1. Son d'accordo, non sono proprio il massimo dell'eleganza, ma davanti al freddo mi arrendo...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was thinking about getting Ugg boots this winter but think I'll check out these Fit Flops ones instead...thanks for posting!
    Kat x
    If you like Urban Decay check out my Book of Shadows III Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo! this is exciting!! I basically live in my fit flops during the summer, and i'm always sad when I have to retire them in the winter. I am DEFINITELY checking these out.

    ReplyDelete