Disclaimer * Note Legali

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yesterday's FOTD: plain eyes and bold lips

Yesterday I wanted to be quick but effective with makeup (and I also wanted to try my new Maybelline gel liner, which I must say I'm impressed with, for now) and opted for the plain eyes and bold lips theme.
The lippie was actually a full on plummy-magenta, a bit tricky to capture with my camera.

PRODUCTS USED:
FACE:
Madina Milano Light Foundation
Diorskin Nude Foundation
Sleek Flamingo Blush (I absolutely hated putting it on with a duofiber brush. I prefer this brush for foundation)
Benefit Boiing Concealer

EYES
Bellapierre Make-up Base (similar to painterly paint pot by MAC)
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel liner
Ellis Faas Mascara
Diego Dalla Palma black eyepencil

LIPS 
KIKO Precision Automatic Lip Liner in 05 (from the Siberian Flowers Collection, currently on sale in KIKO Stores and gone forever from the site!!!)
KIKO Red Emotion Satin Lipstick in 207 - Ultimate Plum


PS: KIKO is currently having sales on the Siberian Flowers collection too. get on their site: www.kikocosmetics.com

11 comments:

  1. wow u look so stunning with those make up. I love the red lips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bellissima! hai un aspetto super luminoso e fresco in questa fotd :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And thanks for the very helpful suggestion on my blog, it was kind of you to take the time to comment and much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao cara mi sono iscritta, se vuoi ricambia! Bacio!

    ReplyDelete
  5. questo color fucsia ti sta benissimo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous! I just did a post of me sporting the bright lip too, I love it on you!
    I must try some sleek blushes some time, I really want to try Flamingo and I think one called Rose Gold :)

    www.daintymakeup.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is lovely. I love that lip colour on you. Too bad I don't think KIKO is available here in Canada :(
    Have a great one! x NTA @ blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete