Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Another fashion haul: Pimkie

Ever since Pimkie opened in the town where I work (and soon live too), I've been a regular client.
Their clothes have decent prices and decent quality (actually, some of them are really good for the price. However some others, you wonder why they cost so much), they have a modern French vibe to them....All pro's in my books.

Yesterday, I was in Sassari bringing some stuff and ordering my new closet, so I thought I'd stop by a Pimkie store, and here is what I bought.
I apologize for the internet-taken pictures, but I left everything in my new house:

Floral dress with belt - nice for the fall too, with a long cardigan, colored thighs and a big scarf

A very simple "country" shirt to wear with jeans.

Sequinned tank top - this is very very fancy and lovely for nights out too.

Pleats skirt with belt. It's even cuter than in the picture. Such a college girl vibe to it!

Just a plain beige shirt that goes with everything really. I liked the ruffled sleeves.

Long stripes sweater, which matched to my black studded leggings and boots makes a great "rock chick" outfit

5 comments:

  1. Anch'io vado spesso da pimkie, ha tanti vestiti carini. Segnalo per chi non avesse un punto vendita vicino che fino a domattina, acquistando dal sito dalle 6 alle 10, c'è uno sconto del 40% su tutto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah, ma che sfiga!!! Potevo ordinare allora!!! Uffi uffi! Sul sito fanno sempre bellissimi sconti, la tattica che userò quest'anno sarà provare in negozio e comprare dal sito, mi sa tanto ahahha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Posso chiederti che misure acquisti? Perchè ho letto che alcuni capi vanno un pò stretti e volendo comprare online non so come regolarmi.

    Aggiungo ai tanti capi salvati anche alcuni dei tuoi :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vale: certamente! Ti dico già che non ho mai preso i pantaloni perché provando i jeans mi sono accorta che il taglio che danno non fa per me.
    Però in generale acquisto la M/42 che è la mia taglia regolare.
    Giusto della gonna plissettata ho preso la 44 perché mi pareva stretta e se l'avessi portata troppo alta sarebbe stata troppo corta sotto il sedere ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The dress would look so pretty layered under a chunky cream cardigan :) rachinald.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete