Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Review: Benefit Creaseless Cream in Flatter me (with swatches)

Following my previous post (click here) about Creaseless Cream eyeshadow/liners by Benefit, I'm going to post pictures of the shade Flatter me in this post.
The exact same thing I said about Stiletto can be said about this one.
Please notice my skintone is medium and yellow. This shade may appear stronger on some other skin tones.

In seguito al mio post precedente (clicca qui) sui Creaseless Cream di Benefit, vi parlerò di 
"Flatter me" in questo post.
Le stesse cose dette per Stiletto nel post linkato sopra valgono per questa tonalità.
Da notare, però, è il fatto che la mia pelle è di colore medio e con sottotono giallo.
Questo colore potrebbe, dunque, apparire più forte su altre pelli. 



Screw your cap well after use: mine dried out a bit. // Chiudete bene il tappo dopo l'uso: il mio si stava per seccare!

Flatter me on the left / Flatter me a sinistra

1 comment:

  1. purtroppo sulla mia pelle questo tipo di prodotto non va, però il colore è molto bello ^_^

    ReplyDelete