Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, June 7, 2013

Vichy Nurtiextra Fluid body care


Just a quick post to tell you a little about my current body moisturizing regime, comprising of the Vichy Nutriextra fluid. 
I am usually a body butter person, as I have extremely dehydrated legs. However, when summer comes, body butter become a little to heavy to wear and to massage on your body, as they have some kind of warming effect. Usually, I am left with regular moisturizers which I would have to apply every two hours. 
This year, I jumped on the Vichy Nutriextra bandwagon and I am super happy about it! Not mentioning the lovely smell, this moisturizer feels like water on your skin! It is really replenishing and nourishing, and although I am not sure about the "2-day continuous comfort" claim, I can garantee you, you don't have to reapply it during the day. 

Un post rapido giusto per darvi una dritta su un prodotto di cura del corpo che sto usando in questo momento, ovvero Vichy Nutriextra Fluido.
Di solito preferisco i burri corpo, per via delle mie gambe completamente disidratate. Tuttavia, d'estate i burri possono diventare un po' troppo pesanti da portare e da massaggiare, per via del loro effetto di "calore" sulla pelle. Così mi ritrovo sempre a dover usare creme normali, che purtroppo dovrei riapplicare ogni due ore. 
Quest'anno, anche io mi son data a Vichy Nutriextra e ne sono felicissima! A parte il profumo tanto piacevole, devo dire che questa crema sembra quasi acqua sulla pelle! E' davvero rimpolpante e nutritiva, anche se non posso garantire nulla sull'effetto "due giorni di comfort continuato". Posso però garantirvi che non sono costretta a riapplicarla più volte durante la giornata. 

Nutriextra Fluid is non-sticky, non-greasy, paraben free, suitable for sensitive skins and it is sold in a 200 ml format at your local Vichy-selling-pharmacies. 
I am not sure about the price, as this was a sample provided to me from Vichy, but I doubt it is super expensive.

Nutriextra Fluid è non appiccicoso, non grasso, privo di parabeni, adatto anche alle pelli sensibili e viene venduto nel formato 200 ml presso tutti i rivenditori Vichy  (farmacie e parafarmacie).
Non son sicura del prezzo, perché è un campione fornitomi dall'azienda, ma dubito sia caro.

2 comments:

  1. anche io uso spesso i burri corpo perchè come te ho le gambe aride come il deserto del sahara
    xoxo
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds good to me as my legs are really dehydrated too! Ill have to look this product up :)
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    Xxx

    ReplyDelete